Operating your own trucking business?
Then you know the challenges that come with it every day. What if you could reduce the hassle, stress and financial pressure by partnering with one of North America’s largest trucking companies, while still maintaining your own identity? Xpress Consolidated, a division of U.S. Xpress, Inc., offers a partnership that can make this happen.
Peace of Mind
Let’s face it, as a fleet owner it’s difficult to excel in every area—safety, driver recruitment, sales and marketing, pricing, operations, managing receivables, truck servicing and maintenance, etc. The pressure of staying on top of the basic requirements can be daunting; and investing in state-of-the-art technology, out of reach. Partnering with Xpress Consolidated simplifies your needs with a reliable and economic solution, giving you peace of mind and the technology to expand your business.
Xpress Consolidated saves you more than your night’s sleep. Here are just a few of the cost-saving benefits recognized by our agent partners:
- Obtain liability and cargo insurance paid by U.S. Xpress
- Eliminate trailer maintenance and associated expenses
- Receive purchasing discounts on a variety of items, including fuel, tires and maintenance, utilizing the U.S. Xpress nationwide network of vendors
- Experience potential savings in overhead and back office costs
- Access state-of-the-art planning, dispatch and other systems software
- Utilize DriverTech™ in-cab communication technology
- Access our exclusive network and pricing tools
- Receive access to brokerage software and hundreds of pre-approved carriers
All of this adds up to significant savings and a lot less hassle for you. And since we operate under a no-factoring policy, payments come right away with weekly settlements and direct deposits at no extra charge. We’ll help you save money and get your payments to you quickly, giving you more cash and faster access to it.
Unlike some of our competitors with power-only programs, we share freight opportunities with you, allowing you to request freight for your trucks and tender freight to us in return. Also, if you’d like to grow your fleet, but can’t make the capital investment right now, we offer a lease/purchase program. And if you need to sell your trailers or would like to purchase base plates, we’re your resource for sales and acquisitions. Xpress Consolidated offers a portfolio of programs to help keep you on the road.
When you partner with Xpress Consolidated, we help you manage your business by giving you access to a virtually endless reporting system. See the numbers and make wise decisions based on revenue per truck, fleet deadhead percentage and total rate per mile. We also provide training and suggestions on how to fine-tune your pricing and operational structure and processes.